Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chunky Bubblegum Necklaces

etsybannerthreebugs

I started making these necklaces a few months back and have opened up a Facebook Page for these.  I will be posting new ones on there often. They are all $15.00 plus shipping.  Please “Like” me so you can get updates to new designs.  Here is the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Bugs-on-a-Bead-Chunky-Necklaces/213159655487942  I will be making a lot of the pearl/rhinestone necklaces in the next few weeks in different colors. I have a large shipment coming in.  If you have a request please contact me I have lots of colors/beads.

Here are a few of them (Great for Valentines Day, Photo Shoots, etc…) :

coll1sm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...