Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Product Review– Shabby Flowers, Rhinestone Buttons and Felt Circles from Pampered Princess Pretties

Pampered Princess Pretties now stocks an assortment of Rhinestone Buttons.  Here are a few samples and sizes of these buttons. I love the different colors in these buttons and they look so good on bows, headbands:

IMG_1276 copyIMG_1275webIMG_1273web

Here are two 2 1/2” shabby flowers with the two different size buttons to get a feel on this sizes of these buttons the first one is the larger 24mm button and the one on the left is a 13mm button.

 

IMG_1280web

Here are a few headbands I made using the 24mm buttons:

IMG_0121bIMG_0125bIMG_0109b

Megan just got these new Shabby Flowers in.  I love the new multi colored flowers.  These are all 2 1/2” flowers. 

IMG_1264webIMG_1267webIMG_1262webIMG_1266webIMG_1265web

Ever wonder where you can purchase felt circles.  Pampered Princess Pretties has them in a little over 2” dia.  These are perfect for the shabby flowers.  I just take my glue gun and spread out the glue on them and take my shabby flower and pull out a little and set it on the felt and you are done.

IMG_1269web

Here is one of the felt circles on the back of a shabby flower.  It does cover the whole back of them.  IMG_1270web

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...