Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sizzix Fresh Vintage Blog Hop: Fringed Flower

You will have to check my post out later tonight re: this Blog Hop.  I am posting my bow samples using another one of Eileen Hull’s die.  I did not participate in doing this die for the Blog Hop (now I wished I would have) but when I saw Eileen’s Video I ran out to Hobby Lobby (with a 40% off coupon) and purchased this die.  Click Here to see more projects using this die on Eileen’s Blog.

657115Here is Eileen Hull’s Video:

Here are the two fabric flowers I made with this die:

IMG_8819bwebIMG_8824bweb

My 7 year old daughter wanted to watch this video and when she was done watching it she went in and got some tissue paper and made these flowers with no help from me.  I thought she did a wonderful job, she is always making crafts. My daughter will be so thrilled to see something she made on the internet lol. 

IMG_8826b

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...